Friday, August 7, 2009

Lake Champlain and Margaritas with DB and BB

Ken fishing on Lake Champlain.
Ali enjoying being in the boat and fishing...:)
Cold? YES...Fishing? Fun...Spending time with the one I love??? Everyday
Ken teasing Ali with the fish..
Ken caught him a smallie with a attitude...
Kerry and I toasting to good friends and 27 of fishing...
Cheers!
Kevin and Kerry enjoying the dbbbrv....:)
DB and BB gave Ken and I a very thoughtful digital picture frame. The picture frame is loaded with pictures of our last two seasons of friends and fishing....Did I cry?? OMG!!!
DB, BB,, Thank you:) and we love you both:)

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a great DAY to post such wonderful pictures of good FRIENDS and great FUN............. Your life is the life that most people only dream of. Laugh, Love, Live and have a drink for me.

And though I missed your calls today I loved the Happy Birthday songs...... your are my best friend, and I love you, and thank God for you.