Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ahh what a day

Tanner is needing patients to work on while in Dental School so Ken and I wanted to be one of his first. Great Job Tanner!
T is perpareing to take impression of Dads teeth.
Here is where all the long hours and hard work takes place. For Tanner and Aly.
While Tanner was working on me, Ken went to Bass Pro shop and a few other places. When Ken got back to have lunch with us he a bought me a SURPRISE!!!!!! My wonderful husband had bought me a Canon 24-70mm F 2.8L. OMG!!! This is an awesome lens to add to my collection.
Thank you Baby!!
Are you my Daddy?
Tarantula crossing the road at our gate.
Tanner and Dad....
Tanner getting me signed in.
Ali watching Ken eat breakfast.
If only..........:)
Pecking order...Size does matter.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like fun! Those deer look awesome!

Unknown said...

Yea hunter it was fun. Some time this semester I need to get you back in for one more appointment.

Alyson said...

Look at my man working on them teeth! ; ) It was fun seeing you guys at the school last week.