Monday, November 23, 2009

Something to talk about

It was so nice to have our friends and family here for my surprise birthday party. Thanks,,, We have the greatest friends.
Me and Norma hanging out.
Adamson trying a snooze.

Sure hope your sitting down.. I've asked Ken for 27 years to shave his beard so I could see what he looks like.. Well here he is..:) he is growing it back Starting NOW!! His choice by the way.

So far my one and only birthday picture with the family. More to come soon. Thanks to Becky:)
Adamson came to visit us over the weekend. They are watching the deer in front of the house.
.
Billy and Norma were also a part of the party. Norma putting a sneak on the deer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I never thought I would see the day. I am glad that dad kept up his end of the deal. I am sure he has always wanted to know what his chin and upper lip looked like. It looks good, and I will see it for myself on Thursday.