Saturday, January 29, 2011

A time for change

The wolf is down at eye level now.. This was the best spot for him...:)

A very PROUD bow hunter with his leopard.. What a beautiful cat!
The wart hog I found dead which was killed by Ken's leopard. Lou said it was a really big wart hog.. So we bought him and he came home with the leopard. It took 15 months to get our taxidermy.
After I took the wolf down, it took Moxy a long time before she would get near him. Poor Mox she now looks up and growls, and sleeps with her eyes open..lol
I'll have more pictures in a few days...We're working on the hippo now.. Hippos are heavy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks great, you have a good eye. Can't wait to see the rest.

Hunter said...

Wow! That looks great. Thanks for putting up the pictures. I can't wait until I can see it in person. Nice job.