Sunday, June 12, 2011

A great time and place to be

Monica, Serena and I re-covered baby Landon's rocking chair. It looks awesome!!Monica picked out the fabric and she did so good!!
Serena helped us after she went "shopping" with the boys to see what kind of deals they could find at Salvation Army. We had fun!!
This is the real test and she's smiling!!! We pass!!
Happy Aunt and Uncle..
Baby Cook
That is a Happy Dad for sure!!
Aly was full of emotion. With good reason!!

Thanks Jenny for putting up with all of us. You've made a chapter in my life...:)
All smiles!

He knows something???

It's a BOY!!!!


Happy Days!!
When I first saw this picture it took my breath away. I saw my Mom in my smile. Chills ran up my back, tears ran down my face and I said, "Thanks Mom"... for being here with us.... I love you! Life is never-ending...:)
Our girls are having babies....:)
Here Monica is trying to get baby Landon to wake up so we could see him move around...:)
I've got video of the girls getting ultrasounds but can't figure out how to put it on my blog.. Still learning...:)
Adam and Tanner watching as Mothers-to-be show off their babies.
Monica...and Baby Landon.
Adam watching his boy with pride...:)
When Jenny started moving the probe around on Monica's belly Landon stretched and yawned.... So sweet!
Aly and Monica have many things in common...including babies..and boys at that.:)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow what an awesome day for you all. Boys!!! Girls!!!! Smiles!! and Baby Boys!!! Great times with lots of excitement.
Landons Rocking Chair looks amazing you girls did a pro-job.