Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend

My cactus Ken and the boys got for me in 1998 when it was just a baby... Now she is growing and enjoying the heat of the summer. I smile when I walk outside and see her eight buds getting ready to bloom flowers..
Wildlife...
Ken on his tip toes...We all know why???
Aly was baking brownies when we walked in. I laughed and cried because I could see her little belly starting to look like a baby bump.... =)

Monica & Adam are all ready for Landon to arrive...This nest is almost complete.. =)
Everyone chillin' at Tanner and Aly's house.
My girl!!! Love you Moxy May-Flowers....
My two running buddies.. =)
The drought has the lake down so much... Very sad to see..


1 comment:

Angela said...

awesome pictures, love the family time, so good to see all those beautiful smiles.....that cactus is HUGH!! my goodness.