Sunday, September 25, 2011

Painting at T & A house

 Here we are fixing fence.  You can see by the bent T-post it was hit hard.  The days here on TR seem to be one step forward two steps back at times.  Unfortunately animals are still going down.  Last week being a tough week.  
New and better week ahead..

The elk herd fared the best and the bull elk are in full rut.  Studley Dudley the bull definitely has a bad attitude, not even letting the four-wheeler near his harem of cows.
 From the heat of the fire a giant rock cracked in two.
 I left here Friday to spend the day with our girls.  With Monica due any day, Aly and I thought for sure we could get her to go into labor by putting her to work painting....Well......It didn't work..
 Both girls with baby bellies. Monica's due date is Tuesday Sept 27 and Aly Dec. 15.
I love my Life!!!!
 Aly wanted to paint the inside of the house before baby Taylor arrived.  Here I am doing my job.. or Labor of love!!


 All smiles as she awaits for the obvious. Landon... =)

 M and I had fun playing in Taylor's room
 Tanner's is thrilled to be doing this....I mean thrilled to have all the great help!
 Adam painting the ceilings.
 Marti showed up after school and gave her helping hand as well.
 I'm not sure when this picture was taken.  But someone??? had fun painting Taylor on the belly...Where the green paint come from????? Where was I at????  You Goobers!
 Silly Rabbit!!
 Me and my boy,  painting his boy's room.... I love being a MeMaw!!
 Our girls.... I love seeing their smiles!!!!
 Finished and everything put back.... Dang!!!! We're good!

 Finishing touches to Taylor's room..

I called on my way home yesterday and was talking to Ken, I asked ,, what are you doing??  He said eating peanut butter and Jam sandwich.. I grinned and asked did Di send us "more" homemade bread... He says YEP, and it's Soooo GOOD!!!  What a beautiful friend you are spoiling us the way you do.  Di's Homemade bread is the best!!! =)

2 comments:

Tanner said...

What a fun weekend! Thanks so much for everyone who came out and helped make Taylor's Home perfect.

Angela said...

Busy Busy Busy....That's what the Cook Clan is!~