Saturday, December 17, 2011

Taylor Ken Cook

 Nurturing hands ...
 No words needed..

 Two very proud grandmas..
 Baby tracks on that daddy's shirt.. =)
 Jeff and Becky, first time grandparents hold Taylor Ken...=)
Cousins, Taylor and Landon will be pulling the wool over these two Moms' eyes..=)
 All Smiles..
 Uncle Stephen, Aly's brother is  happy he made it for the delivery.
 Aunt Marti
 I think that look pretty much says what Taylor has in store for him.. Tee-Hee!
 All smiles Dad,  along with Uncle Jason.. Looks like Rylee may have a future in babysitting.. =)

 Born Dec. 10 @ 11:58.  7 lb 4 oz, 20 inches long.. Taylor Ken Cook.
 Aunt Marti you're the BEST!!!
 Pawpaw is happy, but he's really happy that he has an OSU hat on.. =)

 Tender moments.. =)

 Uncle Hunter admiring how much he looks like him too..LOL
 Rylee was excited that she has a cousin to keep out of trouble..
 Happy Days!
 Proud Dad passed out cigars to celebrate the arrival of Taylor Ken...
 Everyone is home and doing well.
 Pawpaw is a baby hog.. Just saying!
 Those two hands will learn a lot being together.
 This little face holds the strings to my heart.. Love you Taylor Ken..
 I love my life on so many levels.
 Sweet dreams love..
  I feel so much appreciation for him.... what a gift he is to me! I love this little guy so much. I have so much to be grateful for, that it just overwhelms me at times. I would not want to be doing anything else at this time of my life and nothing can or will ever be as rewarding. I love my job of being MeMaw.

 This is a picture of Tanner when we brought them home. Ken pulled it up on the computer while Taylor was sleeping.
 Blessed moment.
My beautiful daughter-in-law has dreamed of this moment since she was a little girl.  Thank you for making all us a part of your dream.  I love that I still get  those butterfly feelings in my stomach.  I am most grateful that we have the knowledge to know we are family and we are strong.
I Love You Aly.....

4 comments:

Sam McGirt said...

Such beautiful pictures of a wonderful and growing family. Its Christmas and a child is born. It doesn't get any better. Christ is in heaven and all is right in your world.

Angela said...

again, I say again.....what beautiful pictures, I'm so Happy for you all and this new little blessing in your lives! Sam Said it Best!!! All is right in your World!!

Hunter said...

Thank you for putting all of these pictures together in one place! Everyone does suck a good job of taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love you too Tammy! What a joy this experience has been. So glad you all can take part in the happiness with us. Aly