Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring on Tarbone

 Chiseled in stone forever..
 Old rock crumbling off from the hot fire.
 Clearing and cutting trees after the fire.
Timber!
 Hope is growing!

 Wild yellow flowers!


 When I see Irises I always think of my Mom.  Most of the ones I have came from my Mom and Grandmother.  =)

 Love, Love Love my Cactus!




 Hunter with a little help from Ken made this bench & table out of old pallets. Great Job son!
 Di, here is our dill for the pickles we're going to make.. =)
 From on top of the hill you can see the house now. 
 Clearing!
 Both sides of the road have been cleared.. Looks different!
 Our new baby hanging with April.. =)
 This is what's left of her scar after the fire.  You can still see some red raw streaks. I think she keeps them broken open from getting up and down.  It's amazing that she made it.. She still walks at turtle speed and sometimes she's not with the herd because I don't think she can keep up.. But she is still alive and that makes me very happy...
 Our sweet brown fluff ball!
April you touch my soul..Healing thoughts to you ole girl!

1 comment:

Angela said...

It is amazing how Beautiful everything looks, the flowers are so vibrant and the grass so lush and green...it makes me smile. I know it makes everything look so different but it still has that Oklahoma beauty!