Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Indeed

 Me with my babies 25 years ago!!
 Mr. Turkey paid us a visit..
 I'm thinking life is good!
 With his shaggy dreadlocks falling off, his summer coat shines thru.
 For Mother's Day, Monica had breakfast for the Mothers. It was wonderful.  Thanks M,  you've become quite an amazing Mom yourself~ Love you!
 Landon and Taylor having homemade cinnamon rolls.. Yummmmm!


 This Mom brings love to my life! So grateful for our life~
 Marti is like fine crystal.. Beautiful!
 Good genes! Beautiful Marti and Karen~ Love to you both~
 This little man pulls my heart strings!!
 Being a Mom never looked so beautiful..But then again you had a good teacher~ Love you 2!!
 Mother's Day what a W O N D E R F U L Day!!!
 Taylor and Landon made this Memaw pretty dang happy happy!!
Where would we be if we didn't have our Mothers guiding us thru life?  This month my Mom has been watching over me from the heavens above for 11 years... Pretty hard to believe.  Now when I see pictures of myself, I've realized I have my Momma's smile and that makes me feel incredibility good. I miss my Mom ~  But now it's each of you who complete me and I'm so grateful for each of you in my life. Happy Mother's Day to you all~

1 comment:

Angela said...

What amazing pictures! Mrs. Cook you've created a Beautiful family full of lovely women, each woman in her own way make you even stronger than you could have ever imagined. you inspire me and make me so happy to know you are in my life and I in yours...... I love the flowers the grand boys gave you and all the great pictures of your beautiful family!!
I love you my friend and can't imagine what my life would have been like without you in it. You are my ROCK and INSPRIATION !!