Saturday, August 10, 2013

Making memories with Rylee and at Whitewater


A village of specially painted rocks~
 Painting rocks for her door step~
Babies!!!!! And they have plenty of grasshoppers to eat!
 Learning to shoot the sling shot! Pretty good shot too!
Fort making is an art!!
Antlers of many sizes..
Our bucks still in velvet.
 Rylee is making a prayer messenger.
 She is finding just the right beads that spell hers and her Daddy's name. =) For sending her prayers out into the world~
 Love Love Love my baby girl~


 She is finished! May her sweet dreams come true and her prayers be heard and travel into all directions. I love you Ry~
 Now her fort has moved into the living room and she's learning to bugle like a bull elk.. Awww Life is good~
 Rylee has Moxy's ball and is trying to lure her inside.. Hah, Doesn't work!
 Red dirt road: The place I call home~
 Momma and twins
 Whitewater baby!!! PawPaw with grandbabies in arms!!!
 Is someone having FUN!!!! Landon!
 Cheesy Rylee!
 Taylor and Landon's first trip down the Big Kahuna with Moms holding on tight!
 I wish I could have gotten the expression on Landon's face.They were all pretty funny!!
 Ry, Pawpaw and Adam!
 Yep we had FUN!!

 Rylee holding her nose and JUMPING!!!!

 OH!!!!
 Cutie pie!
 Our three grandbabies!!!! Yes I'm PROUD!!!
 Play Play Play~

 Dunking the basketball!
 Pushing buttons and making noise!
 Where did he get this idea from???? Adam?
 Busy boys!
             Daredevil too!! And that is when Memaw put a stop to it!!!! Little Stinker!
Last night at Monica and Adam's house we had the entire family with us. Couldn't help but look around at our family and just sit, listen and smile.. My heart is happy =) I love my life~ Dreams do come true~



2 comments:

Angela said...

Making lots of wonderful memories, can't ask for a more pleasing life. Those kiddos as so darn cute, but of course they can't help it they have good looking grandparents!!!
Tammy your blog always makes me smile and at time I have a good out loud laugh too. You are blessed beyond measure... I love you and your amazing family, and miss you all like crazy!

Hunter said...

The pictures are good! The animals are making a great comeback, and everything still looks so green.
It was good to have to whole family together in Edmond. We need to do that more often.