Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

 Robin AKA-Taylor in hot pursuit to the slide!
 Captain Adam America, Super Landon-Man and Wonder Woman Monica~
 At her best!
 or at least most of the time!
 =)
 =)
 AlyCatWoman pulling a sneaky on Robin.  While batman AKA Tanner was away fighting crime or entertaining upcoming Ortho students..
 and he says GROWL!
 I think we're safe tonight!
 Super Heroes!!
 Vanilla Ice/Ice hanging out with Hunter AKA W.W...
 And you thought Halloween was for kids?
 Hah!
 S&R


 I do love my C R A Z Y family!!


 Vanilla Ice/Ice AKA Marti with baby girl and Daddy Heisenberg/Hunter!!!! 



 Poison Ivy AKA Kristen Tidwell in search for her Super Hero Stephen who's out saving lives! Literally!




 Landon on his 1st!




 Little super heroes in the background.=)

 Too much fun!
Girls having fun!
Thanks for a fun and entertaining night, family!  I do love my life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing Halloween Party! Great photos too. Wish I could have been there. Adam and Monica looked awesome!
Love you guys,
Tanner

Angela said...

Wow! Great looking super hero's.....I sure know who to call if I need one. Loved all ths smiling faces, Marti looks like she is getting a little baby bump...so cute! Great pictures! Love you guys!