Saturday, March 22, 2014

Just Another Day or Week!

 He feels naked without his enormous antlers..
 Driving home from work as the sun goes down. Beauty is tucked away until you're ready to look. Dust storms make for great sunsets.
 My girl, she has been going to work with me everyday. This day we went out on the lake for a little while to enjoy the warm sunshine, and look where she thinks she needs to lay.
 Moxy!
 My hubby is the BEST! Even after working with me all day, he's fixing me fajitas..
 Puppy!! Has been lost and found so many times.. I thought for sure he was lost for good. TK will be happy that Puppy was found once again.
 From the front door. It's about to get noisy in the morning.
 Most of you don't even know what this is. BUT.. when you have rentals this is a must.. A very expensive must!
 This put a big smile on our faces! Love you HK. =)
 Yep! That's right.  Ken's foot hanging out from under a trailer.. My life saver!
 New ride!
Sometimes all you need to do is look up~ Thank you ~

1 comment:

Angela said...

Busy busy busy! George knew right off what that must have items was lol. I love the beautiful Oklahoma sunsets, and what would you do without your sidekick with you everywhere you go? Those fajitas look amazing yum yum! Kens an awesome chef. Thanks for sharing a week in the life of the Cooks.
Xoxo