Monday, August 25, 2014

August Days on Tarbone~

 Great pictures Sweetie! Love my life..  especially the man behind the camera! =)
 Elk butts and horns.
 Helping me water.


 Ken and Alan took some AWESOME pictures in the early morning hours.
 My eyes are on you!
 One happy boy!!




 Hanging with Pawpaw and Alan.
 Fishing stuff.
 A mouth full of Macaroni and Cheese!

 Digging thru old tackle.
 Hide and go seek!
 WalMart Baby!
 The ducks got a little too close for me.

 He wanted to catch one.. I was afraid they might bite him.  I didn't trust the ducks and geese at all!
 He had fun climbing all over the rocks and crossing the bridges.


 Take my picture Memaw!

 Santa's mailbox Taylor..
 What's in it!
 Awww NO MAIL!

 Throwing rocks!
 He had fun playing at Medicine Park.
 Here you go Memaw!
 Ken and Alan talking fishing. Great Friends for 27 years. Alan was at the BassMasters Classic that Ken won in 1991.. Friends for life!
 We need rain so badly! 106 already today.
 Helping me do dishes.
 I Lub the dirt!
 And it taste really good! Ask him what he's holding and he'll tell you what it's called.
  Snotty nose + Dirt = this happy little face!! 
 Giggle box!
 I "lub" the water!!!!
 Watering the frogs..Yes, I said frogs..He thinks it's funny when Moxy sees the frogs.
Helping me mail Miss Kerry's Birthday present!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Taylor is such a stinkin' cutie....all your grandbabies are! Miss you guys!

Hunter said...

Love the Wildlife shots. Those look great.
Why are you so afraid of a little bird? What did those geese do to you?
Glad you guys had a good time!

Angela said...

Awe, great fun! Tell Mr. Cook he is a fantastic job on them there pictures! what can I say about Taylor, he's so stinkin cute. Love this latest trip to Tarbone Ranch.