Monday, September 15, 2014

Holly Kay and Taylor Ken

 Rylee made chocolate cupcakes! Mmm good~
 2 happy faces.. ;)
 Night night sweet dreams~
 Ninja Turtle Taylor!
 Cuteness all over~
 Even when I drool I'm cute~
 Just a swinging!
 Off to a successful dove hunt.
 My what big eyes you have~ ;)
 Already listening for the elk to bugle.
 Grand-Slam
 Happy Girl, Happy Daddy~ xoox
 And she's out!
 Taylor loves his cousin Holly. ;)
 We are off to a hike!
 OSU!!!!!
 Yep we had fun!
 She like it!

 Playing and giggling~
 Seeing animals in the clouds!
 Kimber is a good girl.
 We were watching the clouds float by.
 Then it was dog pile on Memaw. ;)
 Mox-Mox
 Memaw I'll help!
 We were sitting on our favorite rock!
 I need my sun glasses.
 Giggle-box!
 Stretch, yawn, play.. ;)
 The shirt says it all~
 TeeHee!
 TK thinks he can carry her.
We all went for a hike. Love my Life ~ Love my Family and so glad you made it down to play. XOOX

1 comment:

Hunter said...

That was a great weekend. Thank you so much for capturing the moments and letting us kick our feet up.