Wednesday, November 12, 2014

She's here! Clara Lou Cook

 Taylor, Memaw and Clara~ Life is good!
 One Proud Pawpaw~
 Hunter was working at the hospital when Clara was born. She met her Uncle Hunter with her eyes open~ We got to see Hunter in his work environment. Very impressive.
 Feeling very blessed~ She was given my middle name. What an honor. It made my eyes leak even more. 
 No words needed~
 I get emotional when I see this picture. My Mom and Dad were so crazy for our boys; their grandsons. Now I understand that feeling..This is for you Mom and Dad and the other Grandparents smiling down~ Pure Love~
 Mom and baby are doing well. Both very happy~
 Sweet precious moments~
So happy for you all~ Your life is even more beautiful now~

1 comment:

Angela said...

Truly a wonderful blessing! Clara Lou cook is one lucky girl to be surrounded buy so many loving and strong influencial people in her life. God has blessed you all. Thank you for letting us share in you life! Love to you all!