Sunday, January 11, 2015

Holly Kay makes our day

 My little princess!
 Breakfast with the fam.
Yumm finally Memaw's Mac & Cheese!
 
 Moxy says really? How many times are you going to pull her?
 A deer makes this sound!
 It's not a corvette Memaw?
 I want this baby's passy!
 She blinked!
 But I can't get this fish in here?
 We want in and I want out!
 I love the rocking chair!
 I swiped Memaw's phone and took a couple of SELFIES!!! Ya smiling yet?

 Yeah I love my Pawpaw.
 Heads or two tails?
 Mox Mox you're in my way!
 I was just trying to take a nap Memaw! ;)

Teehee she's  mine!

2 comments:

Hunter said...

Oh my gosh! I love those "selfie" photos. Those may be my favorite pictures she's taken.
Thank you so much for watching her this weekend.

Angela said...

I'm with Hunter .... I love the selfies!! Holly is so darn cute and looks like she is a busy busy bee as well . So glad to see those fun fun times...you're the best MeeMaw!