Monday, June 29, 2015

Marti and Holly came to play

 
Blue eyes and blue icy.
 We are off to a wedding shower.
 Emily and Raymond came for a visit and Wyatt and Holly had fun playing.
 
Our future drivers.
 We had to take Momma to the creek because that is where Memaw loves to go.

 Moxy wants the fish more than Holly.
 See ya later guys!
 I have fun watching the dogs play. They love it too!

 PawPaw is right where he wants to be!

Brown-eyed-Susan for our blued eyed girls.  Sure had fun with my girls~~

 That's my girl holding a grasshopper!
 Yeah! I'm not ready to stop!
I love my life~

1 comment:

Angela said...

fun and fond memories on that ole creek......reminds me of us when our babies were small.. they still remember those as some of the best day's of their childhood. someday your grandkids kids will take their babies there and tell them of great memories of that place called medicine creek and how much there great memaw loved this place!!