Monday, October 19, 2015

Holly Kay is Here to PLAY!

 Ken finally got his buck back from the taxidermist. This guy was killed in the fire on Tarbone Ranch 4 years ago. Now he hangs in a place of honor.
 This little sippy cup gal rules the roost in case you didn't notice.
 Memaw keep pulling me!
 Ladybug!
 Girls drive tractors too!
 Really another trick for a treat? Holly just gives them to me for free.
Kerry made this basket for me and she loves putting it on her head! A little Russian girl
 Batcave Baby!
 Feeding her peeps popcorn!
 Pumpkin painting was fun!
 See I told you ;)
 She loves her some Mox-Mox!
 Whatcha see? Nut-hin, Whatchu see?
 We are going to bring in cacti real soon. My helper for the day!
 M O X Y frog!
 WHERE!
 The little belly has a dog head!
 Ride! Memaw RIDE!! Moxy too!
 Guess where we are!  Ms button pusher!

 They have so much fun here..They know exactly where to go!

 She and Pawpaw were spouting out some giggles!

 SO CUTE!!!!!!!! ;)
 She had me laughing so hard! Hunter, Marti you are going to have yourself a wild child. Go faster, Go faster!! More- More!
 Toughing up her little footsies.
 Learning her balance!
 She just keeps blooming!
Everyone is inside now. Mission accomplished!

3 comments:

Angela said...

That little lady steals my heart as well she does yours! Always lots of fun, I couldn't get the videos to play but I'm sure she is a mess. Your cactus look so pretty ... They love Oklahoma!! Thanks for the step into your fun filled days.

Angela said...

I forgot to mention that that buck you lost in the fire was amazing, I do not think I've ever seen a buck mount that was still in velvet.... He would have been a massive kill had he serviced the fire. He deserves that place of honor at Tarbone along with the many trophies and hours of stories to be told to visitors.

Hunter said...

We never have to worry about our sweet girl at memaw and papas house. Thank you so much for always showing our girl some fun!