Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend with the Family


TdM time of year. The kids rode once again. They've made it an important tradition to help raise money for the Meers Fire Department. Thanks for all the fun and your support! Teaching them kiddos the importance of life, family and tradition...
 Tanner, Aly, Taylor and Clara
 Monica and Rylee. Notice the Tee shirts. A remake of the 90's tee shirt of Ken holding bass. Pretty special huh?
 Monica, Rylee, Adam and Landon.
 Taylor was a trooper riding a half bike with Aly!


 Beautiful morning for a ride..







 I have the best family ever. I love it when we all come together and have fun making memories~
Ken Cook you are missed dearly, such an adjustment to all of our lives.  I know your smiling down....
And for me.. I'm going to keep grabbing life by the horns!

 Silly Wabbits!

~ grateful~
 To the creek we go, the boys with fishing poles in hand all went in different direction. But towards the water.. following the pull of their roots...

 Happy Days to always reflect on.
 Adam cooking the dawgs!



Aly and Rylee took off one afternoon to go pick blackberries. They were successful and Aly made the BEST BLACKBERRY COBBLER EVER! Ken you missed out~

2 comments:

Hunter said...

Looks like it was a great weekend. I wish I could have been down there with everyone. The shirts look awesome on everyone!

Angela said...

Don't know how I'm just seeing this but it's wonderful, reminds me of back in the day when every memorial weekend we all went to the tent-pool and camped the whole weekend....good times and great memories, and the tradition carries on with the kids and their babies. Keep grabbing each day as it comes and living it to the fullest, just as Ken would do and does in our memories.