Wednesday, July 6, 2016

4th of July Weekend on the Creek

 Landon loved the water he hardly came out.

 Everything about this picture makes me happy.  ~ Grandbaby # 6 ~
 Holly Kay was water logged as well. ;)
 Joe enjoying the peacefulness of Medicine Creek

 Pulling Landon a long as he fishes.
 I'm pretty sure that grin says it all!
 Locked and loaded!
 Them kiddos love the creek and eating watermelon made it.
Chill-laxing
 Creek water and watermelon.
 Pooped waterdogs!
 Happiness is soaking up the sun in her tube. ;)
 Let me tell ya about my best friend!
The dogs wore themselves out.
This is the life!
The end of a wonderful weekend with my family.  
I'm so grateful for you..each and everyone of you..
I know you live just over the horizon...even knowing that doesn't stop me from longing for you..

2 comments:

Angela said...

So much fun! Seeing these pictures brings back a flood of wonderful memories. Medicine creek just keeps the memories coming. Loved seeing everyone have a good time and loved seeing Monica's baby bump! Beautiful end to a wonderful weekend! Love you!

Hunter said...

Fun weekend! It's so nice being at the creek with family and friends in the Summer. Not much better.