Friday, June 19, 2009

A few pictures with my new camera

It doesn't take the hummingbirds very long to figure out we are back home:)
If anyone knows me at all they know I LOVE ROCKS and I have added some beauties to my pile.
Cone flower
Pretty red flower:)
The buffalo love it when Ken plows. They will be the first to play and dust themselves in it.
Ali and I were riding the four wheeler on the Ranch when we saw this feather.
Tarbone Mountain
A doe checking us out.
This yellow bloom on the prickly pear is one of the future MANY.
Ken headed to the sweat lodge field to plow.
Turkeys running across a freshly cut field. Grasshoppers yummm:)
Summer morning.
Saddle mountain in the background.

Ken plowing the satellite field..

This is the root system of alfalfa which is pretty amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures look great. That camera does good work!

Anonymous said...

I love how dad looks so happy holding his alfalfa. It is either that or he is happy about how good he looks in over-alls.