Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Morning before it gets HOT

Look close at this rock and you will see a message written to me from one of my boys for Mothers Day YEARS ago:) The best kind of gifts are those from the heart.
This lizard is missing his tail because he was able to get away from Ali. Lucky Lizard.
I bought this bird feeder yesterday and filled it FULL with bird seed and this morning it was empty. Dang raccoons, maybe deer. Oh well I'll try again.
Horns, actually antlers, over the front door.
Hummingbird in flight .
Our neighbor's horses.

This young hawk perched on our gate caught my attention and I hurried to take pictures and this was all I got. My first thought was: up close shot, then I realized, he's on my gate-wide angle, and then he flew. Ahhh, still learning.

Pretty bird:)
Lake in the mountains.
Where the buffalo roam.
If anyone is wondering. This is MEERS, OK and our one stop sign.
This is where my heart lives.
Oklahoma sunshine:)
A loan bull buffalo, kicked from the herd.
Happy girl and playful spirit, Ali :)
Mama and her babies.
They were plucking the grasshoppers.

Tiny wings.
Hunter took this picture yesterday of our hummers.
Rabbits beside the road.
Bull elk growing antlers, one inch a day if you're wondering.
Momma feeding her baby.
Deer in front of the house.
Our friends came over last night. This is Hunter.
What a cutie:)
And this is Hunter's dad, Joe, being silly with the goggles. Lindsey, sorry the pictures of you came out blurry. And Joe took 'em, not me:) Teehee.
Ahh the Hunters, Hunter Cook captured this photo: The bee trying to keep the hummingbird away. Umm good luck with that bee because them hummers can be mean.

This morning at 5:30 Ken and Hunter took our mini boat and went to a farm pond north of here. I told Hunter take the "old" camera and take pictures, because Ali and I were going for a hike in the mountains and I'm taking pictures with my new camera. And he said to me, "Mom, 'Bring it on' we will compare pictures when I get back." FINE - fine.



1 comment:

jungoee1 said...

I LOOK GOOD IN THOSE GOGGLES