Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tanner's boards are over AND weekend with Rylee

Rylee loves her Aunt Alyson and Uncle Tanner...;)
Ken, Jeff, Becky, Tanner, Aly and Rylee. Family time is the best time..:)
Celebrating Tanner's boards being over...YEAH!!!
COLD!!! Burrrrrrrrr
PawPaw putting Rylee's elephant hair bracelet on. She's holding her jewelry box that we brought her back from Africa. Pretty smile too..:)
Tanner and Aly looking forward to the holidays.
The Cook Clan.. We sure did miss you Hunter and Marti. But Hunter has finals next week so he thought he had better stay in Tulsa and study .....Good Plan.:) Hunter takes his boards next...
Jeff and Becky looking happy that we could all be together.
Ali, is getting gray around her face.. she makes me laugh everyday... I love my dog...:)
Rylee being silly...:)
Ali and Rylee..:)
Cheese.;)
We made Christmas ornaments out of our coke bottles. Glitter and paints
Ahhh Pretty.;)

I love spending time with my family... I am one lucky MeMaw...;)

This is why I love my life.........:) Blessed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend! Good food and even better company... Thanks Tammy. And your ornaments look super cute. Looks like yall had fun
Aly

Angela said...

aaah how wonderful.......what a great time and wonderful memorys..
I love the ornaments. I love you and your family

Kerry said...

Looks like you had a great time with Riley-Roo.
Love the ornaments - neat idea.