Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pulaski Turkey Gala

Angie giving Ken a haircut...and it looks really good now!
Moxy has been having fun playing with Bell...:)
Saturday morning we went to the Pulaski Turkey Gala fair. Angie took our picture in the big chair..:)
Me and my best bud standing in front of the courthouse.

We ate pancakes for a fund raiser. Yummm!
Ken and George trying to keep up with me and Angie..
Farmer market was so colorful.

Pickled eggs,,, NOT for me. They even had pickled bologna.. Another NOT for me. We did buy some yummy dill pickles and Ken and Angie had to have pickled beets...which I think taste like dirt...but they like them.

Look how cute we are.. I love it here with my buddy we play hard when we're together.
Dogwood bloom.


Salted bacon. The guy said this could hang outside for three years and you can cut from anytime and eat it. Yeah, NOT for me..

Hugging on the town turkey.
George standing at 6 ft. gillizon got into this car hahha and had to do a lot of twisting and turning to get out...Funny for us,,, NOT so much for George.

Fancy brooms and wood faces.
Me with my sweetie pie.
Tonight we are going to the Governor one shot turkey dinner. Beau is here to go with,,, we'll have so much fun!!!!

No comments: