Sunday, April 11, 2010

Time goes by to fast

We play all day, and come evening we are all pooped...:)
Moxy took a liking to George...:)
Beau came home to visit.. It was great to see him!
Our mac has a photo booth on it so Beau and I decided to have a little fun making faces.
We made faces and laughed a lot!
Moxy and Bell share a bone...:) Moxy will miss Bell!

At the Turkey Banquet Ken bought me a bundle of turkey hunting stuff. New rain suit, blind, chair, clothes, Matthew's Bow and all kinds of goodies.
Smiling faces...:)
I can't see what Ken is buying now...LOL
George.....:)

Dinner at the Banquet.
One of the many turkeys throughout town.
George and Beau were playing so Ken and Angie wouldn't look so short.
My new bird house.. Rylee and I will have fun painting it...:)
When buying raffle tickets they measure with your arms wide open, then from fingertip to fingertip. We had George buy our tickets because his spread was a 39 ticket spread. Beaus was a 38 ticket spread. What fun we all had...:)

Beau, the 38 ticket spread in action..
Here is my first old coin find!!! While we were out looking for arrowheads with my pockets weighing me down with flint and points, I find a
1807 Draped Bust half dollar.
Here is the back of the coin.. Whoever owned the coin must have worn it as a necklace. That's why the hole.
Pretty exciting for me!!!
Beau won a raffle prize, of course, Turkey hunting goodies..:)
George and Angie, What a fun time we have had with you guys. Time just goes by too fast....:)


2 comments:

Angela said...

"Happy Face" my best buddy and I had the {{{{BEST}}}} Time, as we always do, I miss you already "Sad Face". I love you girl and can't believe how fast the time went by.

Unknown said...

Beau! I miss you man. There has to be some time in the near future when we can all get together and hang out.