Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jason and Rylee

Jason, Rylee and Moxy. Taking a rest from playing so hard..:)
I love hearing the sound of laughter.
Rylee can ride her bike WITHOUT training wheels...:) WooWhoo!

Jason was lovin on Moxy too... Spoiled puppy!!
Moxy was able to sleep thru the playing and giggling...:) Rylee laughs just like her Daddy. I love it!
Daddy!!
Jason and I played two games of horse. 1 to 1Justify Full. Rylee was my cheerleader!!!


Moxy keeping an eye on Rylee.
Rylee decided she wanted to shoot a few baskets too. Just wait until she gets a little bigger..:)
Check out the hand arch..:)


Moxy wanted the basketball so bad...:)

My cactus keeps me smiling...:)


What a GREAT Sunday afternoon, we played all day....:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. What ever happened to the pictures of the bird I saw. I figured out what it was. Dad was right, of course, it was a summer tanager.
http://www.birdsofoklahoma.net/SummerTanager.htm

Angela said...

what a great day for you all, fun fun fun!!!