Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A day of play

Angie and I have been best friends for 28 years... Love ya sister....:)
This is SOME of our finds. TN. is an amazing place to look for arrowheads. George and Angie have so many places they can look. Thanks for taking us to some of your great spots.
Here we are in all our happiness.
This is from the evening before. It rained all day and finally stopped around 3:00. Angie and I were so anxious to go play we didn't care how much mud there was. Away we went and this is what we found....:) 2 hours!
This is the most unique one I found. It's the one on the right. It is paper thin. George found out it was a Hamilton style and is between 1000 to 3200 years old from the "Woodland" Period.
My buddy and I getting more creative...:)

This field is one of the places we found them.
Do ya think we're having fun?? :)
I wasn't smart enough to take a picture of our shoes last night.. we had about five pounds of mud on each foot...:) But we didn't care,, Ken went with us and he too was bogged down with mud. :)
Four days goes by to fast when you're with your BEST FRIEND!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

we always have so much fun, Rain or shine :)

Sophie said...

thank you for the nice comment!i do pick out her bowes well sometimes! i love her so much too!!

Sophie said...

my grandma says your a very nice person!