Sunday, May 29, 2011

Surprise from Moma Honey Badger

This beach ball had a small leak in it. and I bet Rylee blew it up at least 25 times.Friends from Dallas came down and spent the weekend with us..What a great visit!!
Monica, Marti and Hunter were all getting a little sun.
Monica showing me her Landon baby bump... Due in Sept..
Ken taking Adam, Hunter and Tanner over to ride in the Tour de Meers.
Loading up bikes.
I think she has a beautiful glow...:)
Baby feet what could this mean??
Tanner ready to ride..:)
Wait, what does that say??? BABY COOK DEC, 2011....:) Yep... Just found out!!!!
Tanner and Aly got me a necklace that has two charms hanging from it... One says Mom the other says MeMaw....:) Me in PURE HaPpY SHOCK over the news...
Look at me shocked and bawling like a baby. Alyson is due in Dec....
Marti doing the ole string and thread test to see if it says boy or girl... Test says GIRL....we'll see..:)
Very cool picture!! I love it!!
Adam being silly!!
PawPaw was pretty proud of the news too.
The kids got Ken a red onesie to open... We "thought" for Landon...Which didn't make much sense ... Then Tanner says NO MOM not for baby Landon.... For us!!!!! OMGosh!!!

Marti got a nice smell good candle for her birthday from T&A....:)
The boys shooting hoops... Nice one Hunter!!
Globe trotter Adam slamming it!!!
New Poppa smurf getting his ups on...:)

Rylee helping me feed hummingbirds..:)
Dave and Rylee watch while Moxy gets a bath in the creek.
Moxy has her shake on..:)
Heather trying to stay clear of wet dog!! :)
We're gonna have a baby in Dec!!!!! So happy for you two!!! :)
We helped Rylee make an Oklahoma Rhino drivers license.. The picture is her sitting in Pawpaw's lap driving the Rhino. She's growing up on us!!!!
Moxy and Captain playing keep away...:)
My new table Ken made under the stairwell. I love it!!
Pawpaw holding his new little onsie,,, grinning from ear to ear....:)
She is so much fun!!!!
Auntie M found Rylee a turtle. So we painted him and let him go.. Charlie..:)
Turtle painting...:)
Auntie Marti helped with her Rhino licenses.

Ken caught a nice smallmouth in Lake Ellsworth. Didn't know there were any of those there.

2 comments:

Angela said...

OMG!!! what a wonderful surprise, thank you for sharing it with me..I sure have missed my buddy!

Unknown said...

did the ball stayed up or popped