Monday, February 6, 2012

Friends and Family

 Little Hunter Henson,  What a cutie pie!
 Lindsey with her red headed sidekick.. =)

 Two of my most favorite people in the world.  Di and Destry came for a visit bringing loads of joy; 3 loaves of bread, 2 jars of pickles, 1 peach pie, and a jar of apricot jam... Really, she spoils us!!! Oh so good!!! =)
 This man bring sunshine to my life everyday!!!! =)
 Look at these two cheese-cakes!
 If you think I look tied up.. Well that's because I am.  Hunter and I were timing each other to see who could get untied the fastest..
 He tied my hands to my legs, thinking that would make it harder to get untied. HUH!
 This t-shirt rope has been played with so much...
 Giving Hunter the stink eye!
 Mom's official time of getting untied. 3:05...
 Hunter's turn! I focused on tying hands only.
 Tee-Hee! I think maybe here he realizes that Dad taught me how to tie... =)
 Hunter's official time.. 4:05... Play, play, play!
 Saturday evening hang-out!
 We woke up Sunday morning with our buffalo in front of the house.  The very last one is February.  The left is her good side, she's still slow but at least she is with the herd. That makes me very HAPPY!
Two beauties!  They have so much to be happy about!  =)

2 comments:

Hunter said...

It was a good weekend! Glad we could make it down.

Angela said...

Awesome time with great friends and family, that's what makes life so good.