Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Taylor Time

 We went to the creek and everyone had FUN!
 So if you don't have this fancy little gadget you need to get it! My friend Di got this for me and I use it all the time for buffburger tacos.
 Redneck swimming pool!
Fishing in the Pool.
 The water felt perfect. Not too cold!

 Look Memaw a hole!

 The pictures are blurry because he did not stop moving.
 Helping Pawpaw in the boat! He's learning to use fishing tools.
 Painting a picture for Mommy for Mother's Day.. =)
 Worms!! I like worms. Worms live in dirt..I don't eat dirt!
 Love that smile!
We found a really newborn bison calf this week.
 Singing in the rain!
 Pawpaw and TK checking out the hunting blind.
 Planting the sunflower seeds that I got for Mother's Day.

 He was fascinated by the fish. It's hereditary.
 Baby rabbit! Captain caught him and we put him back.
 Smile worthy!
 Buddies!
 Captain waiting for a fish!

 Helping Pawpaw with releasing the fish!
 Bug Memaw!
 Bug!!!! TeeHee!
 Butterflies!
 Oh buttons!
 Come-in Memaw come-in?
 Worn out FINALLY!
 Working on his tractor!
 Playing with cars.
 Shooting the animals in the house. Although Pawpaw shot a little mouse with his bb gun, and Taylor says to me. Memaw, Pawpaw bang Micky Mouse..Micky Mouse all gone!
 Love his Mommy!
 Mmmm
More worms.
 He's growing!

 Arts for all!

FunDay = EveryDay!

1 comment:

Angela said...

That little guy is nothing short of the shine in your day! I love that he loves the out doors so much, reminds me of his daddy and uncle. What a busy little boy, I can see he keeps you on the go. I love all those happy smiles, I event think captain and Moxy wee smliling ! Grat day everyday !