Thursday, October 16, 2014

Living on Holly Kay Time

 Moxy is thinking humm another baby to train!
 She loved playing on the bean bag!
 When Holly realized she could crawl and go where she wanted that left Moxy wide open as a prime target.
 Kisses or cleaning Holly's face.. ;)

 Wherever Moxy went Holly was sure to follow.
 Yes, I'm cute!
 I love my baby girl!
 Yes, we love our Mox Mox!

 Moxy cannot hide now!
Holly is pulling up when she wants to.
She will crawl to MoxMox.. Loves them hands full of hair.. ;)
Sure did have fun with my little chicklet..

2 comments:

Hunter said...

That is one cute little baby.
Thank you so much for taking such good care of our little one!
Love you.

Angela said...

What a sweet baby girl..... I know you had a great fun time with Holly and it looks like Moxy did too. So excited that you got to see her crawl for the first time...precious!