Monday, October 20, 2014

T&A Diaper Shower & Fall funday on the Farm~

 We are all SO HAPPY! Going to Memaw and Pawpaw's house!!
 Have I told you lately how much I Love these boys!
 Poke-salad turns your fingers red!!
 This never gets old!
 Landon giving Holly a box ride!

 Mom showing Landon how to hunt for the buffalo.
 Can you tell they're having fun!
 fall funday on the farm!
 Mom and her nugget!
 More Crossfit equipment! Now up and ready!
 Holly enjoying this wonderful day!
 Mom wanted a ride!
 Landon showing Holly how to ride the three wheeler.
 Adam is making Landon a day bed. Hunter was helping out for a little while.
 Already learning how to call ducks! The Robertsons would be PROUD! ;)
 Love them big brown eyes!
 He makes her laugh every time!
 Landon was giving Mom a ride!
 Mom's turn !
 Yeah, We're laughing!!!!!
 Tanner and Aly's Diaper Party. Hosted by Hunter and Marti.
 B E A U T I F U L!!!! and FUN!
 Yes! I'm cute!
 2 Chick-lets
 I have my Momma and Grandma K's blue eyes!
 Cheers!
 Smarty Marti she thinks of everything!
 What fun we had!











 Nov 17th Clara will arrive!
 3 monkeys!
 Boys having fun on the farm!




The man of my dreams and my daily dose of laughter~
I love my life!!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Those kids sure do know how to have fun, so glad you had your family all home for the weekend! beautiful diaper shower too ....love the picture of u and ken you both look so happy! Always enjoy sharing in your life Love you all!