Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday week for Hunter and Tanner

My Mom and Dad thought Hunter and Tanner hung the moon.
One of Hunter's and Tanner's birthday parties. I see my Dad and Aly who is now Tanner's happy wife and the sunshine of ours.
I remember growing up as a kid at home, my parents never put Christmas lights up outside.... BUT as soon as Hunter and Tanner came a long, their house was like Clark Griswald's house on Christmas Vacation. They loved the boys...and are still watching over them I know.
Jason with his brothers
Boys will be boys.. Notice the deer was taken with a bow.
The boys and I took Tae Kwon Do lesson and finished with black belts. Here they are Silly Rabbits.
Looks like we had been at the creek. Me and my boys...:)
Here we are again all smiles.
Jason letting Tanner hold his birthday cake. I think it's Tanner maybe Hunter??
It's Easter morning and we had spent the night on "The Mountain" It had rained on us a lot that night.... But what fun!!!
All the reason's I Love My Life.....:)

No comments: