Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Week to you!

Spirit, one of Hunter's and Tanner's first dogs. Here, she isn't even a year old. When the boys were little she would wait for the school bus and get so excited when she heard it come around the corner. Then wait for them to get off and try and trip them.
Hunter and Tanner got Ali while Ken was fishing a tournament in Alabama. They named her Ali because of where she came from. What an awesome dog. Ali loved hunting with the boys.
On My Mom's birthday, each one of the kids made and painted her something.
Hunter, Tanner and Chris standing next to their pride and joy...They loved that truck...So did I..:)
Monica standing between her brothers on an Indian summer day.
I'm so blessed with family and friends.... I love my life because of you....:)
One proud Dad!! Holding pride and joy. The first day of the rest of your life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I really miss that truck. These are the best pictures so far.