Sunday, January 17, 2010

They still make me laugh

When you have twins, one will pick flowers the other will pick weeds. It's then you find the beauty in both. Weed and Flower..:)
Tanner was bitten by the neighbor's dog. They were all playing outside. He stills carries a small scar.
The Cat in the Hat was a favorite book at our house and ride as well..
Turning two....Wait wait wait.....BLOW!
Ken won the New York Invitational and we were fortunate enough to be with him. It was NY when the boys figured out they could catch chipmunks. Bait them with peanuts, find a good box fishing line and a stick to hold the box up. Yep, we educated the chipmunks.
Dad fishing with his boys on Medicine Creek. We spent many days and nights on the creek.
Sweet
I laugh and think of Ralphy on Christmas Story.
I love looking through old pictures. They make me smile, and flood my mind with wonderful memories. So Blessed..:)
Jason R and Jason C, growing up they had fun teaching the boys all kind of things....:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the throwback pictures. Thanks for the birthday week.
Love you mom.

Tanner said...

Is anyone on that boat in the creek wearing any clothes other than underwear?

Anonymous said...

Tammy these photos makes me laugh and somewhat sad that this time in my life is over. I miss all those beautiful children. I will never forget what beautiful children you had (have). Those dark eyes and hair was awesome. Charlene