Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tanner's Hotter n Hell

Here's Tanner!!! Today he rode in the Hotter'N Hell Hundred. He rode 100 miles in 4 hours and 39 minutes. Did I say on his NEW BIKE!!
His NEW BIKE!!!
Ken helping Tanner oil the chain.
After the race..
Tanner's friend and Dental student Derrick also rode in the race.
One tired boy!
Finish Line!!
Good Job Tanner!!!!!
Aly found her some new tennis shoes and a Jersey... Happy Girl!

When he signed in this morning he was number 13,876.

Hotter N Hell looks to be a great success. Maybe next year we'll all do it....:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats. It looks like everyone had a good time. Next year I am definitely going to do it. I will hopefully be able to plan my rotations so I wont have a test the day after the race next year.

Cindy Zelbst said...

Congrats Tanner!!! Good job. Clay rode it too, but he was a lot slower. It was the first time he'd been on his bike since his accident and so it took him a lot longer. I'll tell him what you rode it in and that will motivate him for next year. Way to go!!! And congrats on the new bike too.

Angela said...

Oh my Gosh....I can't believe he road 100 miles, and in 4/39, that's amazing....way to go Tanner...wish I could have been there to cheer you on. Oh yea, nice bike!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! And man, I must say that Tanner is a lucky guy to have such a wonderful fan club. So Proud!! ;) hehe!! You going to post pics from our adventure this morning?
Aly