Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fun with Landon and Rylee

 Pawpaw found himself a snuggle buddy!
 Watching football!
 Rylee made pancakes for breakfast. Yummmm!
 Guess who liked them?
 Once called a medicine bag, it's now called an iPhone bag. Rylee is making herself one of deer skin from the Ranch.. Pretty cool huh?
 Finished and looking AWESOME!!
 Popcorn gotta LOVE it!
 Finished with the iPhone bag and now working on a purse. Beading it too!
 Now off to rock climb! A favorite!
 Landon loved playing with Rylee. And thanks to Rylee's iPhone I was able to take a few pics of all the play.
 Funday!
 Away they go!

 Throwing sticks for Moxy!
 If you look closely you can see his shoes and pants are wet.. =)

 Rylee climbing higher!
 Here on the ranch we go Nek-kid~

 Her purse! It's wet so she can twist the fringes.
 Rylee did so good. I'm so proud of you!!!
 I love you Rylee Claire. I'm glad we have fun together.... =)
 Modeling with both of her bags!
 Playing with his horsey..


 Every grand kiddo LOVES riding in Pawpaw's rhino.
 Someday he'll be driving this..
 I think Pawpaw needs a bigger ATV.. FUNDAY!!  I do love taking pictures with all my grandbabies! Moxy too!
 Another favorite is Pawpaw's tractor.
Watching all the grasshoppers.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love how much you are loving and living life! So much happiness comes through your pictures.

I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!

Angela said...

I love that picture with rylee on the rock and the glare in the sky ..awesome photo...sure can tell those kiddos love coming to the ranch for RandR and fun games and creative crafting.... Lo e seeing all those beautiful smile. See you soon my friend!!