Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Home Home on Tarbone

 Just enjoy!
 Check out http://kencookoutdoors.com
 Teeth look straight? Who's your orthodontist? =) Miss ya Tanner Ken
 W H A T! Where's Taylor Ken?

 Stop and smell and listen to them boys bugle!!!!! Oh My!
 Who me?

 Brothers!

 This toad makes Moxy slobber... A-LOT!
 Catch them bugs and grasshoppers! Me like!
I have been fascinated by this zipper spider.  I feed her grasshoppers twice a day. I walked out this morning and she was spinning this orange color which I assume were her eggs  She works all night spinning her sack. This is her third egg sack.  Now I'm beginning to wonder what the heck im going to be doing with all her babies.. Humm.. I do enjoy watching her!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Always love seeing the wildlife on Tarbone....it is that time if year!! Great photos!