Monday, September 2, 2013

Relaxing on Labor Day

 Most of the little hummingbirds have left. But we still a few passing thru.

 Turkeys are a wonderful sight.. But seeing poults is very exciting.
 Guess what he's saying?
 Hi girls. Want a date?
 Hmmm someone is in the mood for love!

 Two years today since the fire. After all the rain we've had we are starting to see bluestem once again.
 Baby bull!
 Taking a dip in the pond.  That's what I love about elk they are so playful!
 Long legged baby!
 Awww!
 You can see by the expression on his face this feels really GOOD!
 'Tis the season!
 Bucks are coming out of velvet.
 I've been obsessed with this zip spider.  I feed her a grasshopper twice a day.  And now she has spun a second egg sack. It took her all night to finish.
 finished!! And I'm sure she's worn out. I keep thinking she'll die now but she hasn't. So I'll keep feeding her. 

 One big bird in my birdbath. I guess he's cooling off his tootsies. =)
 When ya come to the country we call for the elk.  He did too, and was dang good at it!
 Playing on his tractor! So what that I run around the ranch buck Nekkid!
 Aly stayed busy working on a project for Stephen and Kristen. A labor of love and so amazing!
 Laying in the hammock watching the buffalo play.
Taylor was tickling his Momma and just laughing! Love that boy!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Fabulous pics my friend,all the babies are growing and your place is like heaven on earth! God has filled your cup abundantly ! I miss you so much and love you even more...be seein you in just a few more weeks!