Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Fun with my Girlfriends in Broken Bow

Another beautiful evening on Tarbone Ranch.








 Hello their big gal! You are AMAZING!
 Kisses from Dede
We had such an amazing time at the The Endangered Ark Foundation.
 Amber eyes~


 Twyla getting her some lovin in.



Vojai and I use to fish Bass and Gal many many moons ago. We've been friends for at least 34 years!
Charlie won the Bassmasters Classic 1986 and then Ken won in 1991. We had so much to talk about.
TTwyla , Dede, me and Jenny. The fun we had this weekend. Lordy lordy my cheeks are sore form all the laughing.. Love my peeps!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You girls sure did have fun, nice to see the elephants, I think they enjoyed all he attention!! So glad you and Vojai got to reconnect after all these years, I'm sure you both had lots of life stories to share, be sure you keep in touch!! Loved all the fun and beautiful pictures!!