Friday, November 4, 2016

Magical Santa Fe

 You know I'm high when I'm with you~
 High desert is one of my favorite places.  I don't mind kicking up the sage brush. The land here is naked and vulnerable despite everything that bites, prickles and stings.

 Them little hands, them puckered lips, them big brown eyes closed. Someone in love.
 Only in Santa Fe do you find such a magical place. Where the sun warms your face and the beauty stretches far and wide. I'm feeling very grateful to have this time with Monica and Landon before baby Beast arrives. We made some memories, the kind you never forget.
 You will never know all of me...
 Blessed by you~
 He was shopping for jewelry and was quite the negotiator.





There is a road less traveled, paved with thin air and pine needles; I rode it by her side, we bumped up and over the pass towards the sky.
 Elkwoman is here....
 Sometimes when you don't make any plans the Universe she will provide and show you how to live in the moment... I'm trying very hard.


 My mind wanders towards the light. Towards you.
 Considering I was in my hiking clothes with my boots strapped on and backpack just out of site,
Monica's new shawl made a world of difference. Thanks for grabbing the camera from me. It felt weird you taking my photo and not having someone standing beside me. Not many photos of just me... I guess he was our perfect light shining down on our special day.


 My little buckaroo~


 A deep breath, cleansing my heart, body and soul. Praying for Peace and Happiness..
 Curiosity would drag me up and over the canyons, over cactus patches. I would explore as much as I could and find myself wishing I had more time to wander, to find all the answers for all my questions, to dig deeper into the landscape and have a greater sense of this high plains desert. The Rio Grand





 Your smell I never forget~ sagebrush
Home of the ancient Pueblo Indians.. Prehistoric period known as the Anasazi. Who just disappeared.
Like someone else I know...who just disappeared one day...




 I'm so in love with this little guy! He melts my heart~







 Another patch for this little junior ranger!






 Until we meet again...




I'm pretty happy with my finds~ the leopard dose not walk alone..

2 comments:

Hunter said...

You guys got some great pictures! It's so nice that you got to take this trip. Thanks for sharing the pictures

Angela said...

What an amazing trip, so glad you guys had this time together. The healing and growing continues and what a beautiful place to find happiness, healing, strength and remembrance. Each new day starts with new found love for life! I love how you take every moment to grow and find the beauty in life. I love you girl and hope we can make this trip in the near future.