Sunday, March 22, 2009

A well deserved Spring Break!

NOWAND
Then


A well deserved Spring Break

The fam came home for a few days during spring break 2009. It was much deserved too I might add. Hunter has been spending countless hours studying in the library. He is taking classes like Neuro –Anatomy, Medical Physiology, and Micro-Biology. WOW!! See I told you, DESERVED BREAK.


Marti, Hunter’s fiance is getting her degree in Elementary Ed and taking summer school to graduate in December. That's dedication, WOW!!


Tanner, who is in Dental School, is spending more than half his life at the Library too. He is taking ridiculous classes like Histology and Neuro-Anatomy, But Tanner’s pretty LUCKY because his new bride Alyson is spending lots of time in the same boat. She is finishing up her first year in Dental Hygiene School as well. GO ALY!!!!


I am so PROUD of my family!! I GRIN so big when I think of 'em:)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I was good looking when I was a kid. Look at those guns. LOL
The Blog is great mom. I love it