Sunday, September 13, 2009

Marathons and cupcakes..Hummm

Tanner and his sidekick Captain.. both of which are pretty darn cute....:)
Adam, Mike, Ken and Tanner are watching football while the girls are in the kitchen making spectacular, one of a kind cupcakes.
Like I said, Monica, Aly, and Jennifer are putting the final touches on cupcakes.
Why my pictures load out of order I haven't a clue. But you will see they are out of order.
Adam was sighting in his rifle and recived a Remington kiss....Hey Adam, welcome to the family..:)
Ken was anxious to test his "NEW 308" so he and Joe unloaded on some hogs. Sausage boys!
Aly playing with Captain.
Monica putting the fix on our PC. Our little computer geek has our computer torn into more pieces than I can count. I have another story that goes with the word geek.
Cupcakes finished and the family enjoys...:) Thanks girls!!
Pretty and Yummy :)
Monica is training for the Spirit of Survival. Again out of order pics. M finishing her 22 mile run. That's what the smile is all about....:)
Monica's workout buddy, Jennifer, ran 13 miles today.

Did I mention that it was raining 90% of the time. They were amazing! Monica, Adam, Jennifer and Mike all ran... My sidekick Ali and I, drove the pace car during the run, handing out water, goo, other runner stuff they eat and drink.
Monica, I'm so proud of you and your discipline.. Our computer geek is a Marathon running BEAST!!! What a feeling...:)

3 comments:

Alyson said...

I look like I have antlers in the pic holding Captain! hehe! The cupcakes turned out super cute. Must have a lot of artistic potential in the family, huh?!? And way to go monica... Fun weekend all the way around. Thanks Ken and Tammy!... ohh and I finally got a google account so I can post

Angela said...

awesome weekend no dought..pretty amazing family from what I can see, dscipline, energy, style (way to go Adam), beauty and talent! I say you have got it all.

Unknown said...

Great weekend, it was nice to relax and hang out.