Friday, November 27, 2009

My surprise birthday party

Ken, my family, and our friends pulled off a surprise birthday party for me,, and boy was I SURPRISED!!Every year on my birthday my dear friend Julie Sanders sends me flowers.. As always, they were BEAUTIFUL...:)
Kerry & Kevin Short, our fishing friends, made me a huge banner that had pictures from the past and a big happy birthday. I even had a banner that read.. You are: Half a Century, 5 Decades, 600 Months, 2600 weeks, 18,262 Days,,, OUCH!!!!!!!!! and OUCH was right..:) I'm so glad y'all were there with me..:)
Aly with her Dad Jeff and Mom Becky was behind the camera taking this picture..Thanks guys..:)
Monica made me this beautiful carrot cake and it was the best!! Thanks sweetie pie..:)
While walking up the steps I realized that Ken had set me up for a BIG SURPRISE. Love you Ken, you're the best..:)
I was so overwhelmed by the surprise, and then to see so many of our friends.. I'm so grateful and blessed with family and friends.
Here we are smiling faces..:)

Ken making a toast.
Don and Dede our "Let's go to the creek and go camping" friends... I love you guys...:)
Hunter and Marti came after Hunter had told me earlier that day he was home in Tulsa studying. Trying to throw me off.. Well it worked...Paybacks Hunter.. Love you both...:)
Monica and Adam. Monica did most all the leg work organizing my party. The beauty of having a daughter and my favorite son in law. More reasons to love my life....:)

Me and Serena. Monica's real Mom, with whom I've shared a lot of my life with. We have hiked many miles together...Love you..:)
Dilon my little buddy.
Billy and Norma McCaghren sitting next to Ken Adamson. More of our Arkansas friends who drove up for my party. That deserves a Heck Yeah...What GREAT friends we have...:)
My beautiful daughter-in-law Aly. Who always has a smile..:)

So kind four candles instead of FIFTY... Thank you!!!!!
Donny and Sherri: we have been friends for a very long time. I was with Sherri when Dilon was born...:) Happy Memories..:)
Tanner had called early that day too. "Mom I'm in the library studying. Sorry I'm not going to see you today". Well surprise!!! I'm one lucky Mom..:)
Hunter and Marti,, pretty sneaky guys..:)
Monica was reading my birthday cards to me... Well I didn't have my reading glasses..;(
Kerry and Kevin laughing with friends.. Thanks for coming your'e the BEST...:)
Bradly and Dawn Hallman were right there with the rest of them.. Surprising me.. Thanks so much for coming. And for those who don't know Dawn is having a baby in April and just found out it's a BOY!!! YEAH!!!
Joe and Serena looking pretty happy about keeping it all a big secret..:)
This is when I'm the happiest is when we have our family all together. How blessed we are.


What a day... Thank you to everyone you have touched my life forever. I will be telling my grandkids about this very day and all my beautiful friends...:)
I love you Ken always and forever...Thank you..:) TLC

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice, These pictures look so good. Almost like a professional came to the party to take pictures. What good friends we all have!

Anonymous said...

aaaah what nice pictures, looks like everyone had a great time......The more memory's the better. I love you my friend and we are NOT getting older we ARE getting Better!!!!

db said...

Wish we could have been there.
db, bb, & Riley

Julie said...

Tammy -- Happy Birthday all over!!! the picture are beautiful - like you!!! It is so special to see you!! I miss you and your smiles.