Thursday, February 18, 2010

Now we can see the sunrise

Limbs and branches down from the ice storm. Two days of clean up. K and I make a darn good team!!!
We put feed in the new feeders. Again team work..:)
Terri from Costa this one is for you!!! Ken sporting his sunglasses..


Tractor in place. Chains in place. Chainsaw in place. Four wheeler in place.
Thank goodness for all of them.
Dragging and pulling..
Ducking and jumping!! It all took place..
Clean up in progress..


One of MANY brush piles..
Ahh we can see thru the woods now..
We can see the sun greet us in the morning now.
Everything looks different.
It's all the little bitty sticks and limbs that takes up so much time gathering. I throw a stick down the hill and here comes Moxy bringing it back... Ahh Moxy...:)

K finally taught me how to drive the tractor. I would lift him up in the bucket and he would cut limbs. Then we would load them up and I would take them off and dump them.
It looks so much better.
Now we have all the rest of the hills to do.. Ugg
One limb at a time...Thats what I have to keep telling myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of work. Looks great though. That always makes it more rewarding.
-Hunter

Angela said...

Hey T, G said it sounds like you need to work the pee out of Moxy.....lol....... it's looking great, oh and I noticed it looks like you guys are working your a**s off! lol Great Team Work

Anonymous said...

Tammy, its crazy seeing the pictures now that everything is all thawed out. I cant believe all the broken limbs. (I guess you guys werent joking about the woods sounding like a firing range with all the limbs breaking) Yeah, looks like you and Ken had a lot of fun out there... ugh! Everything looks great though.
LOVE
Aly

Kerry said...

WOW - bet you are sleeping really good! You two need to pace yourselves and don't over do it.

Miss you so.
love,
K