Monday, March 1, 2010

half a day of fishing is better then ice

It only took a few casts and I got lucky.
Moxy wasn't sure what to think. Once I released the fish she spent the next fifteen minutes looking for it.
Moxy was in the boat for ten minutes when she thought she could walk on water. I found out she can swim and her eyes can get as big as saucers.
This is one HAPPY man....:)
Look familiar? Moxy reminds me of Ali standing on the front of the boat with Ken.
After her overboard incident and excitement she was worn out and snuggled in the sunshine.
Ken did the happy dance because of the fish and the warm sunshine.
Moxy getting a lesson on how to tie a crankbait on....:)
I'm hoping you'll see more pics like this one...For me and Moxy....:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't begin to tell you all of the ways I'm jealous of what you guys are doing. It is good to see Moxy stepping into the role of boat dog.

Tanner said...

Moxy has gotten so much bigger. Looks like you guys are having fun. Catch a big one for me

Angela said...

wow!! what a great half day of fishing... Nice fish!!! Moxy is getting so big.....you guys make me laugh.... have fun!