Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Round Two Weigh-In UMF

Round Two Ultimate Match Fishing.
Ken and Andy have weighed in already. Humm wonder who wins?
Ken and Moxy..:)
Discussing the wild card weight.
Andy got a fish spine in his hand while getting his fish out...OUCH!!
Ken showing me his biggest one of the day. Proud of you baby!
Getting his tackle ready for the next match...:)
Moxy loves the boat, it's funny to see her lips flap in the wind when we are going fast down the lake..:)
See the Eagle nest above her head. It's all fake,, made of wood,,got my attention though!

Me playing with my Moxy Maybella....:) She's so much fun..:) She also has selective hearing too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is all your comments about the pictures. How are we supposed to interpret what is going on?

Tammy and Ali-O said...

What cha talking about???

I loaded them and then had to go so I was late getting back to write stuff...Mr.How are we supposed to interpret.....