Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fishing with Tanner

Tanner decided to take a break after finals and come go fishing with us. What a GREAT day!!!

He caught a fish on every cast for awhile..:) Ken did too!!
Momma and her babies..:)
The gull saw Tanners bait in the water and decided to take a dive for it..
I even caught a few myself and decided just to let Ken handle it for me.
Good Catch Tan man!!
Thank goodness for the net, because walleye have teeth and big fins. And Dr.Tanner needs all his fingers..:)
:)
As you can see it was a beautiful day and NO WIND.. We caught a boat load of fish...:)

3 comments:

Tanner said...

Thanks for taking me out fishing. Had so much fun!

Angela said...

Looks like everyone was catchin them rascals.....uuumm I can smell them cookin now.......

Anonymous said...

Tanner said you guys had a blast! And the fish were tasty. :) Can't wait to hangout with you guys over memorial day... hopefully its pretty out! Tammy you should really consider doing the TOUR with me since the boys are riding together! <3 Aly