Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun with Taylor and Aly

 Only this little guy could get Pawpaw to say CHEESE.. =)
 Proud?  Ummm I think so!
Pretty sure Pawpaw has him talked into go fishing... =)
 I'll bet he'll carry them little feet as far as they want to go..
 Memaw's turn!
 Taylor Ken Cook you melt my heart... =)
 I'm loving it!
 How sweet does it get?
 Momma making him smile.. =)
 He likes his firefly.
 Taylor loved bath time.  He wiggled and cooed the entire time..
 My hiking buddy.. I saw the pack that he goes in.  Look out mountains here we come.. =)

 MOM!!! I'm hungry.. =)
 He'll be getting kisses from Momma from now on.
 Sweet love!

Rolled up like a burrito and ready for a nap.  Taylor  discovered his mobile and watched it go round and round
 He looks like porcelain doll.
 I think he might be LAID OUT for the night!
Aly has gotten so comfortable with Taylor. She is a wonderful, playful Mom.  Makes me smile!
 Awwww MOM!
 Life is good!
 Too bad Tanner was at school because he missed out on a lot of playtime..
Love you Aly. I beam with pride when I'm with you.. =)

2 comments:

Angela said...

oh my goodness, I can't believe how much Taylor has grown, he is getting so big.... everyone looks amazing.....love you all so much

Anonymous said...

Such a fun day and night with MeMaw! So glad you hungout with us. Love you and thanks for blogging all the sweet photos. Aly